Frequently Asked Questions

An ‘FFL’ is a federal firearms license. It is a license that is required for anyone or any business dealing in the purchasing or selling of firearms.

Federal, state and local firearm laws are very complex. To legally protect yourself, allow the experts at CRC Guns and Weaponry to assist you in your gun sale. You can sell your gun directly to us, and we will handle the gun sale to a new owner. Or, if you already have a buyer for your firearm, contact us and we can transfer it out of your name and hold it for the new owner, or transfer it to another ‘FFL’ holder in another state.

Yes, you can purchase your gun from any dealer. However, handguns purchased out-of-state must be transferred to your local ‘FFL’ dealer for your pick up. Residents of some states may be able to purchase long guns (rifles or shotguns) at dealers in other states without a specific transfer of ownership. Handguns can only be picked up at a dealer in your home state.

Gun laws vary from state to state. Be sure to check with your local state and government for the most accurate information. As reference, you can visit the following link for state-by-state gun laws.

Each repair is as unique as each person’s needs.  Various models, changes to those models, parts availability and other factors specific to your firearm and it’s repair needs can cause seemingly simple repairs to become lengthy endeavors.  As well, gunsmith backlog is another factor.  But, rest assured we put all our effort and resources in making your repair a priority.  On average, most repairs can be completed in 3-4 weeks.

TOP Call Now